French (Fr)English (United Kingdom)

The store was founded by Louis Deillon in 1953, at the Avenue of Echallens in Lausanne. He was joined by his son , Daniel, in 1977.

In 1980, the store took the name "Jadis" Antiquités and openned a second store, which was situated at Caroline Street in Lausanne.

Owing to the cramped conditions in these locations, a decision was made to combine the two collections and in 1983  new premises were found in Beau-Séjour Street, Lausanne, where the store has remained for over 20 years.

In 1998, the store moved at the Avenue de la Gare 17, in Lausanne.

In 1992, Daniel and his wife Dominique took over the day-to-day operation of "Jadis" Antiquités, faithfully supported by Louis, who finally retired in 2006.

In 2007, after studying computer technology, their son Bastien decided on a change of career and joined his parents in the company.